Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

i hope you all had a happy halloween ! yes, i did. bad rumors happened on me and made me upset for a few days, same old story; quote my 10 years old girl 'they hate you because they jealous you', oh yeah, thank you, thanks for reminding me :D
my husband took the kids and their friends out to do the trick or treat last nite, after settled for dinner, i went to a halloween party to meet my dance students and friends, one of the dances was 'man chang fei', click this title which linked to the vid, it is short - same story, no battery, no memory dadada; i also danced my instructor, winnie's dance 'monica', haha, i felt like a star - i danced freely, people followed me and danced behind me, they all love it but i got no time to teach at the party, will teach them later. after all, i'm happy again, truly happy, because i danced. Happy Dancing !!