Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exhausted

oh my, that was soooo tired.
yesterday (Tuesday), i taught a lesson in the morning, recorded several versions of my new dance. i went to my instructor Winnie's lesson right after, i was tired at the later part of the lesson and danced badly in 'coffee club' and that gave the 'big mouth Sie Jie' a chance ridiculed me again, it's alright, i couldn't even move. then i went back home, uploaded my clips, spent several hours in computer, did the dinner for the kids & tony. headed out for the last lesson at nite. mamamia, i got sore body when i drove back home.
heehee, i had the isolations, not those in hip hop - physically, i was so sore & tired (it almost happen every tuesday), mentally, i felt so sweet coz. i got to dance whole day long, taught 'born 2 dance' and my students like it, also my new dance in the final stage.
happy to share this with you.