Sunday, November 2, 2008

APPRECIATION

Million thanks to the YouTube viewers and my line dance instructor/friends/students, my 3rd dance ʽwomanizerʼ had over 1,400 hits and my babyish dance - 'move shake and drop' hits over 2,300. As I said before, despite the relatively small numbers, Iʼm really happy though.

This time, I got a lot of feedback for my new dance from different countries via emails and comments on YouTube, and subscribing to my account. They are very encouraging. Special thanks to Mike, account name ʽmetal tiggerʼ on YouTube who assisted me in uploading the video onto linedancermagazine. Truly appreciated.

Again, thanks to my friends, Amy and Kate, the founders of In Beauty Spa who helped me launch my line dance career and continues to support my 'beauty' and line dancing.

Stay tuned. News will be updated frequently.