Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You

First, I am profoundly thankful to my line dance instructor, WINNIE YU. She has been a continuing and cherished source of support. Apart from teaching me to dance, she also teaches me how to be a good dance teacher, how to deal with people, and many more. Missy, I wish you all the best.

I also like to thank you my family - my kids & my husband, my mom's support so i get time to learn, to teach and participate in line dance classess/
parties/events/matters. Thanks a lot.

Also the support from my students, they join my classes, give me strength and courage to keep on teaching line dance and from there i get lots of fun and satisfactions. Thanks to my dear dance students.


Last but not least, my dance friends, who dance with me, talk to me, comfort me, accompany me, encouraging me to move forward in steps of line dancing; i love you all.