Monday, May 16, 2011

PARTIES - A BIG THANK YOU

phew, parties over, very tired, danced for 2 days, non stop, that's good, lost some weight =D

I was overwhelmed by all the work done by my team members, they had meetings to plan for the party, arrived the party 2 1/2 hours ahead and did all the job, didn't let me participate, just walked in and danced, i never felt so easy in my line dance job, they made me feel like i'm a princess; also the energy of my students who attened, kept dancing and dancing in the party.

the party was great, took lots of pix & videos in my BD party; but the photographer said she needs several days to do the pix, WHAT ? SEVERAL DAYS ? can't wait, i took little with my camera, and i need the pix for editing, will press her a bit.

last night i led & performed @ Michael Lai Art Centre 13th anniversary event, that was a big party and thanks to my loving students accompanied me, we did a wonderful job and had a great time in the party.

will post the videos in dance sties and also pix here, stay tuned.