Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

can't believe december starts today, haven't prepared anything, shopping, ahah, gift, ahah, christmas letter, ahah, i used to write a long christmas letter for friends & families each year updates my family, ahah, no more no more. too busy and nothing to write, kids grow bigger, in which grade, what they are learning after school; tony keeps busy, where we went for vacation, every year the same, me, same lah.

it's pro and con, since i line dance, i turned so happy and got no time to get depress; the other way, i'm not interested in anything, don't want to leave for vacation.

kids just get used to my dancing life; tony ? not yet, still piss or cold war or mad for my line dancing, sometimes is tired. i even think of should i give up, it's not that easy, road is hard & difficult, from recruit to keep students, not that i like to do, be honest, i don't like to please others, i just love to be myself and let you see the 'real me'

200%, i love to dance and love to teach, when i see the students' progress, when i dance with them, that's priceless, speechless BUT other than those, especially administration, borders me a bit :P

had 2 lessons last nite, now get ready to go class, talk to you later.
with love
regina XOXOXOX