Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Name Is - Regina CHEUNG

Hi there, the first post in 2009. First, i like to introduce myself AGAIN, in case you don't know me, OR , you don't know how to click my picture to read my profile below.......
Regina, last name Cheung, and my husband's last name, Tam, so, you can call me Regina Cheung or Regina Tam;

if my name is similar to someone's and others think that this is her blog, sorry for the confussion; SAY 'that is not my blog' - isn't that simple ? BUT, i will not (i) change my name ;-O; (ii) call John Travolta or John Wu to get a 'face off' ;-D; or
(iii) delete this blog.

First week to resume my line dance lessons from my instructor, Winnie, have something to write about, due to running out of time, i have to take my kids to their swimming lesson now, to be continued............