Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Dance - coming up

i've done the steps for my new dance this afternoon, then finished the draft while my kids were doing the martial art - yap,
chinese kung fu......people saw me moving my feet and head up to think while i was waiting, guess they think this woman must be crazy :P

as i said before, i'll cap one dance in a month, still a lot of time to tape and write up the script. stay tuned.

christmas is just around the corner, unlike the previous years, i didn't write up the usual long christmas letter to our friends and relatives coz. i've spent all my energy in teaching and choreographing, it's not quite fair for the part of learning, i used to study before i go to classed, now is getting lazy, hope i can pick up the latest dances while winnie stops her classes for christmas.