Monday, December 8, 2008

My dance - EDEN

Since i posted up Eden in YouTube, i've received compliments and requests for script of the dance. one is interesting, by the permission from the writer, who is flying over to Maui from Oahu for a Xmas line dance party for all the classes connected; would like to share with you a few line of her email :
Will it be okay to share your dance with them? I will let them know what the name of the dance is so they can look it up and retrieve the step sheet. Would you happen to have other creations that could be enjoyed by these classes? If you could guide me to those I will be glad to expose the dances to Maui as well as here on Oahu with some of the instructors.

she also wrote me the following comments :
Dear Regina,
Your dance, Eden, is interesting and quite different in the type of song you chose. Thank you for stretching and encompassing a new area to freshen and broaden our musical experiences in the line dance world. After watching your demonstration on You Tube, I came to the conclusion that Eden is a dance others would enjoy learning and smile over.
Warm wishes for continued success in this venture of yours!
Aloha from Hawaii,
Audrey


Many thanks to Audrey from Hawaii,
Metal Tigger from YouTube ?? :D
And all the people who are supporting my line dance career in my hometown. Same words :
Iʼll do harder and better to make those who love me love me more and those who hate me hate me more ;-)