Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Article from 11/30 World Line Dance Newletter

Subject: Eden (dance)
From: Mike Taylor, taylormademusic@yahoo.com
Not many dances out to the World famous singer Sarah Brightman.. and Regina Cheung has certainly chose a piece of music that makes you realise why. Its different…. Its also a difficult piece to create a dance from. but Regina has created a dance that not only is really 'silky smooth’ – I had to keep reminding myself it was not ‘slo-mo’ – but it is also quite easy to learn and teach. I reckon we could be hearing this Sarah Brightman track on a regular basis on the dance floor…. But at the end of the day – its your choice… so give it a looksee.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uWNMggIZSl4
Regards
Stay bright - Stay happy
Hold on to your dreams
Mike

THANKS to Mike Taylor for posting the positive review in WLDN and the compliments and requests for script that I received. They are very encouraging for 'holding on my dreams' in line dancing.
I'll keep dreaming