Monday, November 10, 2008

something want to share with you

hello my friends, since my friend, Amy of In Beauty Spa suggested me to teach line dance in their spa; and introduced Shirley of Wanna Dance Studio to me. there were a lot of happenings, from upset, sad, anger, struggle to .......
with the support of Amy, i started my own line dance teaching, recruiting students, participated in the Red Maple dance event, identified only 3 persons hate me a lot but there are many friends recognize me, learning how to choreograph dances, making new dance friends; and last, knowing the facts that even i don't do anything, someone still make up something and accuse me which i've never done before. it's over, the respect is over, and I don’t think I should/will stand them any more :

'since they hate me so much and be unhappy, why should i share their unhappiness, those are their problems, not mine.
compared to some others who are having financial difficulties, close relatives passing away, families' problems, serious illness, mine are so minimal, i thank god giving me these kind of troubles instead of big ones. yes, i know, very ‘ah Q’ spirit.'

I'm feeling good, thanks to the support of everyone. it is hard to generate the number of students, come and go, increasing and decreasing; but I gain respect, happiness and courage from them, I’m looking forward in every lesson to meeting my students and dance with them. LOL, love ya.